|"Well, shouldn't we rearrange this?"
This article or section needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of article quality. Please follow the guidelines in the Manual of Style and complete this article to the highest level of quality before continuing on smaller articles. Remove this message when finished.
- 2 January: The S.M.S.B. undertakes a perilous summit across Mount Everest to obtain the third and final scroll.
- 3 January: The Ambush at the McCallin House is initiated.
- 4 January: The S.M.S.B. flees to New Hampshire.
- 5 January: Baby Strength is kidnapped by Black and Walters. Minutes later, the Lunch Money Bandit is arrested by Officer Walltalker.
- 6 January: The Battle of the Fifth NoHead Base is fought. Mr. Stupid NoHead and Merlin's second apprentice are killed off.
- 6 January: Lindsay Kellerman joins the S.M.S.B.
- 7 January: Hell Burnbottom is appointed as the new NoHead Grandmaster.
- c. 25 January: Baby Intelligence plays his first Crodela match.
- R2-T9 is discharged in Albert's junkyard, but is rebuilt by Tyler Grant and Shaun Thomas.
- The remaining NoHeads return to the Yellowstone Base.
- The NoHeads attempt, but fail, to possess Rocken Role, though he is left speaking Blabberish for a time.
- The S.M.S.B. learns that the NoHeads have begun using the Yellowstone Base.
- The S.M.S.B. meets Hell Burnbottom, Brute Gunray, and Mean King in their base and learn that the war is not over.
- Force Baby, Baby Strength and Lindsay, and later Baby Intelligence dueled with Hell Burnbottom in the Central Chamber. During the duel, Burnbottom caused a diversion that threatened the lives of Baby Strength and Lindsay, and Intelligence was forced to save them, an act that Burnbottom took advantage of and escaped the system.
- The S.M.S.B. learns that the NoHeads are still active.
- The NoHeads and S.M.S.B. both attempt to raid each other.
- Baby Intelligence rescues Lisa, who gratefully pledges a life debt to him.
- 17 April: Hell Burnbottom attempts to murder Baby Intelligence in his departure from the MBH, but is thwarted when Baby Intelligence fought back and escaped with his students aboard the Pinewood Derby.
- Tyler Grant is freed from slavery after winning the Great Sky Race in New York City.
- The Escape from Snake Island takes place:
- Baby Intelligence has a horrible nightmare about the hag Niranda the Thrice-Cursed destroying the solar system. He unwittingly deserts his friends and goes to Ilha da Queimada Grande and allows himself to be captured within Ilha Castle has allowed himself to be captured by Niranda in order to obtain more information about her. He learns from an innocent inmate in his cell that Carol Wilcox and Ammon Dorber have romantic feelings for each other.
- Niranda the Thrice-Cursed lowers Baby Intelligence from his cell to hang from electric bonds in front of her. However, Baby Intelligence only laughs at Niranda and her new weapon, the Emancipator. Niranda tells Baby Intelligence that the apocalypse has been set in motion, and nothing is going to prevent it.
- Baby Intelligence summons Might, frees himself, and battles Niranda and her children. He manages to stab her fatally, thereby preventing the apocalypse.
- Baby Intelligence and the prisoner leave the island and he drops him off at a port.
- The S.M.S.B. discovers a baby girl named Optica, who begins traveling with them.
- Baby Intelligence agrees that Optica can join them for the time being.
- The S.M.S.B. members reform an alliance with the police and implement their plan to retake New York City from the NoHeads.
- The Ambush in Iowa takes place.
- The Battle of the west ridge takes place.
- 23 April: The Battle of the Golden Gates takes place.
- The Necrehulk is destroyed by Telekinibabe, ending the Battle of Yellowstone.
- Baby Intelligence and Lindsay Kellerman duel with Hell Burnbottom in the Yellowstone Generator Complex.
- Hell Burnbottom is killed off.
- The Battle of the Western Field takes place.
- The Battle of the Eastern Field takes place.
- The Lunch Money Bandit escapes from prison through his new powers.
- Tired of the failures of her subordinates, Annabeth Black retrieves a card from Daret and plans to return to the warfield.
- Annabeth Black seeks out Sebiscuits Cardarphen at the Lake of Tears and the two agree to work together.
- The Police Grand Army Intelligence attempts to infiltrate the Lake of Tears, losing more than half of their men at the cost of a partial victory.
- Sebiscuits Cardarphen and Annabeth Black break into the Whitehouse and kidnap President Aaron Clinton.
- 1 June: 2020 International Crodela Cup final:
- 4 June: Baby Intelligence and Sebiscuits Cardarphen dueled on a construction tower and then the City Volcano.
- 5 June: Cardarphen is made into a cyborg.
- 6 June: Cardarphen rejoins the S.M.S.B. Annabeth Black is shot in the head by Force Baby.
- 10 June: A peace celebration takes place simultaneous with Baby Intelligence's first birthday. It is revealed that the Grenades were cheating and the Holy Mackerels are awarded the Cup in their place.
- 6 June: Sebiscuits Cardarphen overpowers Baby Intelligence and kills him.
- The NoHeads overthrow the government and rule as a triumvirate.
- The Police Grand Army and the S.M.S.B. both go on the run.
- Whammo Fireball, the Lunch Money Bandit, and Darren Slade are arrested for the torture of Laura and Dexter. Laura and Dexter are admitted to NYC Hospital.
- Beginning of American Purge.
Individuals that joined the S.M.S.B.Edit
- Ambush at the McCallin House
- Battle of the Fifth NoHead Base
- Skirmish at the Yellowstone Base
- Attack on the MBH (2020)
- Escape from Snake Island
- Attack on New York City (2020)
- Liberation of Camp Neptune
- Battle of the west ridge
- Battle of the Golden Gates
- Battle of the Yellowstone Base
- Third Duel in the NoHead Base
- Battle of the Western Field
- Battle of the Eastern Field
- Duel in the Bench Store
- Mission to the Third NoHead Base
- Mission to the Lake of Tears (Police Grand Army Intelligence)
- Mission to the Lake of Tears
- Duel on the Construction Tower
- Skirmish in the City Volcano
- Attack on Dexter and Laura
- Unknown date: Jonathan
- Between 1 January and 5 January: Thomas Meyer
- Before April: Optica
- May: Peter Wagner
- Fifth NoHead Base
- Ilha da Queimada Grande
- Yellowstone Base
- Golden Gates
- Western Field
- Crodela Infinity Stadium
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book I: Pride of the Super Babies
- ↑ The Narajan Intervention occurred in the year 90,000 BC, which is the zero point of the Narajan Intervention dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Christian Nativity and the NI year-notation system is 90,000 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Second World War began in 1939, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Treaty of America is 1,939 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Civilization of Neptune occurred in 1780, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Civilization of Neptune occurring in concurrence with the Revolutionary War, so the difference between the calendar based on the Christian Nativity and the calendar based on the Civilization of Neptune is 1,780 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Great Purge took place in 2013, which is 1,347 BTC in The Super Babies's World Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Nativity and the calendar based on the Great Purge is 2,013 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book II: The Blabberish Singer, Chapter 8 (Crodela)
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 7.13 7.14 7.15 The Super Babies: Book III: Revenge of Hell Burnbottom
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ The Super Babies: Book IV: An Ended Generation, Chapter P
- ↑ 10.00 10.01 10.02 10.03 10.04 10.05 10.06 10.07 10.08 10.09 10.10 10.11 10.12 10.13 10.14 10.15 10.16 The Super Babies: Book V: The Final Chapter
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
|21st century : 2020s|
|2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 - 2024 - 2025 - 2026 - 2027 - 2028 - 2029|